Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mulţumesc, Bob Fosil...

M-am uitat puţin la dansul prim al lui Bob Fosil şi am regăsit melodia...



Well he looked down at my silver chain
He said I'll give you one dollar
I said You've got to be jokin' man
It was a present from me Mother
He said I like it I want it
I'll take it off your hands
And you'll be sorry you crossed me
You'd better understand that you're alone
A long way from home
I hurried back to the swimming pool
Sinkin' pina coladas
I heard a dark voice beside me say
Would you like something harder
She said I've got it you want it
My harvest is the best
And if you try it you'll like it
And wallow in a Dreadlock Holiday

_____________
Apoi m-am documentat puţin despre 10cc - art rock band, englezi, etc.
Se pare că nici ei nu ştiu exact ce este art rockul - citez:
In 2004, the phrase "art rock" was used by British writers from music publications to describe a group of new, mostly "indie" bands influenced by the 1970s/1980s workS.
While other art rock bands such as generally eschew self-conscious descriptions as "art rock", there is also a continuing subcultural movement of underground, sometimes highly uncommercial music with original roots in Punk rock, Post punk or the radical avant-garde whose style or philosophy would fall under common definitions of "art rock". Some of these bands may also be described as experimental rock, while the even more abrasive and abstract acts such as Wolf Eyes and Merzbow may be described as noise music.

ps. eschew = a evita.
Deerhoof - alternative rock, art punk, avant-garde music, experimental rock, garage rock, indie pop, indie rock, post-punk revival, psychedelic rock, etc - asta scrie în descrierea lor.
Şi un exemplu.
Simpatic



No comments: