Sunday, March 28, 2010

Go Architecture...

Am găsit un post la un articol, sau ceva de genul ăsta...

I'm a Architecture student, so it is really common for me to stay awake for 3-4 days and working, and there are rummors in my university that some students have gone crazy from the stress, I personally start feeling sick after 2 days, after 3 I start having memory lapses and hallucinations but thats life, sleep or work. I take 2 cafeine aspirins and a coke, that really makes you wake up (don't try that at home) but I've done a small research about this and many documents I read and some doctors I asked say you can't die from lack of sleep, you will pass out before dying, and your body will fall asleep no matter what after some days (depending on your resistance) so, don't freak out, you won't die of lack of sleep unless of course you go for a walk and you get hit by a bus in your stand by state... anyway, try to sleep at least 6 hours. XOXO.


Drăguţ, nu?
So, cum se spune pe la noi: No food, no sex, no sleep. Go Architecture!
(ps. am completat eu formula de nevoi primare, căci "noi" e mai cnalizat)

No comments: